We roll form profiles according to your precise specifications
You receive individual, sophisticated stainless steel, aluminium and other roll-formed metal profiles – faster and cheaper than ever before.
Even if you’re reluctant to invest in your own profiling system, you can still enjoy the benefits.
- Because we can manufacture on your behalf as contract profilers with over 40 years of experience.
- Because we can plan and provide manufacturing capacities to meet your needs.
- Because we develop manufacturing processes and deliver initial samples.
- Because we design the complete supply chain through to the finished product on your behalf.
- Because we manage services like picking, storage and shipping.
Elektro, Switch cabinet construction
Mechanical engineering, Frameclosing circle
Storage technique, Shelf profile
Airbus, Frame profile
Automotive, Rear trunk profile
Glass industry, Spacer
Facade technology, Helical duct
Photo-voltaic, Heat conductor sheet
Toys, Current-carrying rail
Furniture , Stake profile
Refrigerator, Decorative strip
Manufacturing process & materials
Flexible manufacturing from the prototype to series production: roll forming, bending, stamping, welding, foiling, coating …
The combination of different processes enables flexible, individual and economical solutions for our customers, even for composite profiles.
Roll-forming of all sheet metals like steel, aluminium, stainless steel, copper, titanium, molybdenum, pre-coated materials and composite materials above a thickness of 0.08 mm.
Finishing such as plating with zinc or chrome, foil and partial filming, powder coating, flocking, painting, mirror polishing.